If you’re meeting invites are not coming into your Inbox and are directly going to your Calendar, which is creating a problem as you are not notified about the meetings. Then there is no need to worry as there are many reasons why you might face this issue. First, you need to check some of your Outlook settings.
Following are the settings which you need to check:
1. Automatically accept or decline.
- In your Outlook, go to File
- Click on Option, which will open an Outlook options window.
- On the left-hand side, click on Calendar.
- Scroll down and go to Automatic accept or decline. Click on Auto accept/decline…
- Check if any checkbox is checked, if yes, unchecked it.
2. Check if any delegate access is given to your account.
3. View settings
- Go to View tab>View Settings>Filter… and check if you have any filters.
4. Check if any Rules are created which is not allow Inbox to show the invites. If yes, delete the Rule.
- To check the rules, go to the File tab and Manage Rules $ Alerts.
If all settings are proper, but still you are facing the issue, you can go and Reset the view, which will bring all the invites to your Inbox.
- Open the Outlook.
- Click on the View tab > Reset view as shown in the below screenshot.
3. Click on the yes button.
Are you sure you want to reset the View
Then click YES